Small Business Find the top small business news, headlines, and videos about entrepreneurs, venture capital, jobs, start-ups, and more in CNBC’s Small Business section.
- IRS may have paid $57 million in error for Trump tax break, report findson January 19, 2021 at 9:09 pm
Federal officials may have granted a 20% QBI — or “pass through” — tax deduction in error to nearly 13,000 business owners, according to an IRS watchdog report.
- These entrepreneurs want a second PPP loan. What you should know if you’re applying for more moneyon January 16, 2021 at 4:02 pm
These entrepreneurs want a second PPP loan. Here’s what you should know if you’re applying for more money.
- Do you file your taxes by yourself? Here’s why you might want extra help preparing them this yearon January 15, 2021 at 10:16 pm
Tax season is swiftly approaching, and after the roller coaster of 2020, this might be the year to get extra help from a preparer in filing your return.
- Main Street welcomes added aid in Biden’s Covid relief plan as PPP funding sees demand from micro businesseson January 15, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Biden’s American Rescue Plan includes $15 billion in small business grants and $35 billion for small business financing programs.
- Small businesses can get a second PPP but not this popular Covid-era loanon January 15, 2021 at 5:30 pm
Small businesses can’t draw a second Economic Injury Disaster Loan. The $900 billion Covid relief law lets some in less wealthy areas get a second EIDL grant.