Small Business Find the top small business news, headlines, and videos about entrepreneurs, venture capital, jobs, start-ups, and more in CNBC’s Small Business section.
- Economic confidence among small business owners hits highest level since Biden took officeon February 22, 2024 at 7:25 pm
President Biden’s approval ratings among small business owners remain low and entrepreneurs are far from rosy in their economic outlook, but confidence is up.
- A majority of America’s small business owners support minimum wage increase, even as they worry about worker affordabilityon February 22, 2024 at 7:24 pm
Many states and cities are raising their minimum wage, and most small business owners agree with it, according to new CNBC|SurveyMonkey data.
- More than 100 years since the Black Wall Street massacre, Tulsa is creating a haven for entrepreneurson February 17, 2024 at 7:16 am
Amid the backdrop of Black Wall Street, groups are coming together to help uplift the next generation.
- Main Street is more optimistic this year even as inflation persists, survey sayson February 1, 2024 at 5:00 pm
Small business optimism is rising, and owners are feeling better about the economy, even as inflation continues to pose challenges, the survey found.
- IRS unveils ‘voluntary disclosure program’ for businesses duped by pandemic-era tax crediton December 21, 2023 at 10:06 pm
The IRS has unveiled a “voluntary disclosure program” for businesses that claimed a pandemic-era tax credit in error and want to pay the money back.