Small Business Find the top small business news, headlines, and videos about entrepreneurs, venture capital, jobs, start-ups, and more in CNBC’s Small Business section.
- Black-owned restaurants in NYC struggle for survival as stimulus stalemate drags onon October 23, 2020 at 2:27 pm
Black restaurants in New York have seen revenue decline as much as 80% since the start of the pandemic. To help, Black Restaurant Week is coming to the city even with indoor dining restrictions and other Covid-19 concerns.
- As stimulus talks drag on in Washington, millions of small businesses await guidance on PPP loan forgivenesson October 23, 2020 at 1:17 pm
Small business owners are not just waiting for additional stimulus money from Washington, they need clarity on how the IRS will tax their PPP loans.
- ‘Shark Tank’ investor Kevin O’Leary: The No. 1 mistake that can destroy your businesson October 22, 2020 at 3:58 pm
The No.1 mistake that can destroy your business is taking on too much debt during America’s coronavirus health crisis, says Shark Tank’s Kevin O’Leary.
- GOP’s Marco Rubio: I’m open to voting for higher Covid stimulus because Americans need helpon October 22, 2020 at 1:53 pm
“I think the price of not doing something is even higher,” the Florida Republican told CNBC.
- JPMorgan Chase takes on Square and PayPal with smartphone card reader, faster deposits for merchantson October 21, 2020 at 8:53 pm
JPMorgan Chase is making a play to sell more services to millions of American small business owners, CNBC has learned.