Small Business Find the top small business news, headlines, and videos about entrepreneurs, venture capital, jobs, start-ups, and more in CNBC’s Small Business section.
- Does Biden tax plan affect those with income below $400,000? It depends on your frame of referenceon June 15, 2021 at 4:28 pm
President Biden pledged to raise taxes just on those with income over $400,000. Some observers think one-time windfalls test the spirit of that promise.
- Here are the best ways to responsibly borrow cash if you are out of optionson June 15, 2021 at 1:00 pm
People have few choices when borrowing money to fix holes in their budget. Many loans carry high interest rates or hidden fees. Here are your best options.
- GM, Ford are all-in on EVs. Here’s how their dealers feel about iton June 14, 2021 at 3:36 pm
As automakers including Ford and GM invest heavily in electric vehicles to catch Tesla, dealerships enter the EV future, and business models being tested.
- The risky thinking that will define the post-Covid consumer: Wharton psychology guruon June 8, 2021 at 5:16 pm
Consumer behavior is always evolving, but not in a monolithic way, especially after the pandemic, says Wharton marketing and psychology professor Deborah Small.
- Here’s why LGBTQ small business owners are having a hard time finding workerson June 7, 2021 at 5:29 pm
LGBTQ small business owners are trying to return to normal. Yet a lack of workers could wind up hampering their efforts.