Small Business Find the top small business news, headlines, and videos about entrepreneurs, venture capital, jobs, start-ups, and more in CNBC’s Small Business section.
- These unlucky taxpayers must still pay up by April 15on April 13, 2021 at 3:46 pm
While the IRS has extended the tax-filing season to May 17, it didn’t adjust the April 15 due date for first-quarter estimated tax payments.
- Entertainment venues still waiting for a lifeline as tech glitches snarl Covid relief applicationson April 9, 2021 at 9:56 pm
Music clubs, theaters, promoters and more can access grants of as much as $10 million as part of the Covid relief program.
- U.S. small business closures are ticking back toward Covid pandemic highson April 9, 2021 at 1:10 pm
“It continues to be a very painful time for small businesses,” John Stanford, co-executive director of the Small Business Roundtable, told CNBC.
- The Paycheck Protection Program has a problem. It will likely run out of money before May 31 deadlineon April 7, 2021 at 1:30 pm
The Paycheck Protection Program was recently extended to May 31. It will probably run out of money before then.
- Op-Ed: Employers’ diversity and equity efforts often overlook people with disabilitieson April 6, 2021 at 6:52 pm
The conversation around diversity, equity and inclusion overlooks the most underemployed segment of our population — people with disabilities.