Tech Business news related to the technology industry, including Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google, and Facebook, plus consumer electronics, start-ups, cryptocurrency, media, advertising, streaming, venture capital, antitrust and regulation.
- OpenAI tender offer is on track for January despite leadership fracas, sources sayon November 30, 2023 at 11:46 pm
A round which would value OpenAI at around $86 billion is back on track after Sam Altman returned to the company, offering employees a chance at liquidity.
- Elon Musk hypes Tesla Cybertruck at deliveries event in Austinon November 30, 2023 at 10:09 pm
Tesla previously aimed to sell its base model Cybertruck for about $40,000 but on Thursday revealed the base model will cost around $61,000.
- Coinbase rallies more than 60% in same month that FTX and Binance founders brace for prisonon November 30, 2023 at 9:08 pm
Coinbase’s stock had its second-best month since the company’s public market debut, and analysts attribute much of the rally to Binance’s retreat
- Nashville’s startup scene is booming as health-tech investors and founders flock to the Music Cityon November 30, 2023 at 8:12 pm
Here’s why health-tech investors and founders are moving to Nashville.
- Google could delete your old Gmail account as soon as Fridayon November 30, 2023 at 6:55 pm
Google accounts that haven’t been used in the last two years will be deleted under the company’s new inactive account policy.