Tech Find the latest business news pertaining to Technology covering companies, advancements, multimedia, electronics, mobile technologies, and science available on the official CNBC Technology site.
- Media executives are finally accepting the decline of cable TV as they plot a new path forwardon October 24, 2020 at 4:31 pm
The largest U.S. media companies are projecting about 25 million more households will cancel cable TV in the next five years, prompting major changes throughout the industry.
- How Amazon keeps a close eye on employee activism to head off unionson October 24, 2020 at 2:30 pm
Amazon has managed to keep unions out of its ranks since the company’s founding in 1994, partly by relying on surveillance tools to spot activity before it spreads.
- Google’s long-time rivals say DOJ antitrust suit shows it’s lost its ‘halo’ in the eyes of regulatorson October 24, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Three Google opponents called the lawsuit a good first step, though they hope state AGs will expand the case.
- Tesla recalls nearly 50,000 Model S and X cars in China over faulty suspensionon October 23, 2020 at 11:22 pm
The China State Administration for Market Regulation announced the recall of nearly 50,000 Tesla Model S and Model X cars.
- That missing iPhone 12 charging plug is poised to provide a boost to one of Apple’s hottest growth areason October 23, 2020 at 8:29 pm
Apple’s “other products” category has already been growing rapidly thanks to AirPods and the Apple Watch.