Tech Find the latest business news pertaining to Technology covering companies, advancements, multimedia, electronics, mobile technologies, and science available on the official CNBC Technology site.
- Coinbase closes at $328.28 per share in Nasdaq debut, valuing crypto exchange at $85.8 billionon April 15, 2021 at 12:39 am
Coinbase held its direct listing Wednesday on the Nasdaq, luring public market investors who’ve been waiting to get into the cryptocurrency exchange.
- Ford CEO takes shot at Tesla for using customers to test unfinished techon April 14, 2021 at 10:50 pm
In a tweet about Ford’s upcoming hands-free highway driving system, Farley said: “BlueCruise! We tested it in the real world, so our customers don’t have to.”
- Here’s who just got rich from the Coinbase debuton April 14, 2021 at 10:30 pm
New York’s Union Square Ventures first invested in Coinbase at 20 cents a share in 2013. Eight years later, the stock debuted on the Nasdaq at $381.
- Dell jumps as it unveils VMware stock spinoff planon April 14, 2021 at 9:12 pm
The move should help Dell pay down debt it has accumuluated through its 2016 acquisition of EMC.
- Bitcoin and ether set fresh record highs ahead of landmark Coinbase listingon April 14, 2021 at 8:13 pm
Crypto investors are labeling Coinbase’s debut as a “watershed” moment for the industry.