Tech Business news related to the technology industry, including Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google, and Facebook, plus consumer electronics, start-ups, cryptocurrency, media, advertising, streaming, venture capital, antitrust and regulation.
- Twitter director Egon Durban won’t leave the board after shareholders voted to boot himon May 27, 2022 at 5:23 pm
Durban, co-CEO and managing director of private equity firm Silver Lake, was on the board when it approved Twitter’s sale to Elon Musk last month.
- New Airbus facility to research cryogenic fuel systems for next-gen hydrogen planeson May 27, 2022 at 6:26 am
Hydrogen has a diverse range of applications and can be deployed in a wide range of industries.
- Twitter shareholders sue Elon Musk and Twitter over chaotic dealon May 27, 2022 at 1:19 am
Since Musk’s acquisition bid, Twitter’s share price has dropped more than 12%, and Tesla’s is down about 28% as part of a broad sell-off in tech stocks.
- Why CircleUp thinks machine learning may be the hottest item in consumer goodson May 26, 2022 at 10:12 pm
CircleUp, which started as a crowdfunding platform that connected accredited investors with CPG start-ups, has looked to evolve alongside the industry.
- Broadcom announces plans to buy VMware in $61 billion dealon May 26, 2022 at 8:01 pm
The deal would be one of the largest technology acquisitions of all time.