Tech Business news related to the technology industry, including Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google, and Facebook, plus consumer electronics, start-ups, cryptocurrency, media, advertising, streaming, venture capital, antitrust and regulation.
- Crypto investors see looming NFT bubble but tout staying power of the underlying techon December 4, 2021 at 3:42 am
Crypto investors acknowledge the potential for a bubble behind NFTs but they’re still bullish on the underlying technology.
- Elizabeth Holmes relies on her tight entourage of friends as fraud trial nears its endon December 4, 2021 at 1:13 am
CNBC has learned Elizabeth Holmes has been calling former sorority sisters from Stanford to attend her criminal fraud trial in support of her.
- The worst-performing tech stocks this week suggest the U.S. is done with Covid lockdownson December 4, 2021 at 12:20 am
DocuSign, Etsy, DoorDash and Zoom are among the biggest losers, while HP, Apple and Cisco saw gains.
- Elon Musk says SpaceX has started building a Starship launchpad on Florida’s Space Coaston December 3, 2021 at 9:35 pm
SpaceX has begun building a launchpad for its Starship rockets in Florida, CEO Elon Musk announced on Friday.
- Didi shares tumble on plan to delist from the U.S.on December 3, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Didi says it plans to delist from the New York Stock Exchange “immediately.”