Tech Find the latest business news pertaining to Technology covering companies, advancements, multimedia, electronics, mobile technologies, and science available on the official CNBC Technology site.
- Elizabeth Holmes’ attorneys concerned about finding unbiased jurorson June 16, 2021 at 12:08 am
Holmes is facing federal charges in connection with wire fraud and conspiracy to commit wire fraud regarding her now defunct healthcare tech start-up, Theranos.
- China is kicking out more than half the world’s bitcoin miners – and a whole lot of them could be headed to Texason June 15, 2021 at 11:13 pm
China is in the process of kicking out all its bitcoin miners, and many of them could be headed to Texas.
- Oracle guidance misses expectations, stock dropson June 15, 2021 at 10:24 pm
Oracle reported better-than-expected results and showed accelerating growth compared with the immediate impact of the coronavirus last year.
- Lina Khan, progressive tech critic, sworn in as FTC chairon June 15, 2021 at 10:11 pm
At 32, Khan becomes the youngest chair ever sworn into the agency.
- MacKenzie Scott gives away another $2.7 billion to charityon June 15, 2021 at 9:46 pm
Scott has been on a giving spree since last July and has committed to donating most of her fortune in her lifetime.