Health and Science Latest news for health care.
- NJ governor blames Walgreens, federal government for sluggish Covid vaccine rollouton January 21, 2021 at 2:07 am
New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy (D) explains why he’s blaming Walgreens and the federal government for the Garden State’s sluggish vaccine rollout.
- Dr. Fauci to lead U.S. delegation at WHO meetings as Biden plans to reverse Trump withdrawalon January 20, 2021 at 7:11 pm
Dr. Anthony Fauci is scheduled to give remarks on Thursday as the United States’ head delegate for the WHO’s annual executive board meetings.
- Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine found to be effective against Covid variant discovered in UKon January 20, 2021 at 4:29 pm
The variant, known as B.1.1.7., has an unusually high number of mutations and is associated with more efficient and rapid transmission.
- World on the brink of ‘catastrophic moral failure’ due to unfair vaccine rollouts, WHO chief sayson January 20, 2021 at 3:00 pm
The WHO called on wealthier countries that had pre-ordered millions of doses of coronavirus vaccines, such as the U.S., U.K. and Europe, to share a portion of those vaccines with COVAX.
- 5 things to know before the stock market opens Wednesdayon January 20, 2021 at 1:50 pm
Dow futures rose Wednesday ahead of the inauguration of Joe Biden as the next president.