Health and Science Latest news for health care.
- Novo Nordisk sues two pharmacies for allegedly selling tainted Wegovy, Ozempic knockoffson November 30, 2023 at 10:26 pm
The lawsuits come as Novo Nordisk grapples with shortages of Wegovy and Ozempic in the U.S. due to skyrocketing demand.
- Biotech stocks jump on AbbVie deal to buy cancer drugmaker ImmunoGen for $10 billionon November 30, 2023 at 9:07 pm
Shares of other biotech companies developing ADCs, which are among the hottest areas in the pharmaceutical industry, jumped on the news of the buyout.
- Nashville’s startup scene is booming as health-tech investors and founders flock to the Music Cityon November 30, 2023 at 8:12 pm
Here’s why health-tech investors and founders are moving to Nashville.
- Jim Cramer blasts the prospect of a Humana-Cigna deal — it could never be approved by regulatorson November 30, 2023 at 4:46 pm
“This is one of the most ill-advised deals I’ve ever heard,” Jim Cramer said, after The Wall Street Journal reported Cigna and Humana were discussing a merger.
- Covid vaccine rates in the U.S. are slumping — and it will be a challenge to boost themon November 30, 2023 at 3:32 pm
The one thing that experts, along with vaccine makers, can agree on is that low vaccination rates put people at risk of getting severe Covid infections.