Health and Science Latest news for health care.
- The leader of CDC just made a rare call to allow Covid booster shots for more peopleon September 24, 2021 at 5:10 pm
Dr. Rochelle Walensky overruled a CDC advisory panel and cleared the distribution of Pfizer and BioNTech’s Covid booster shots to a wide swath of Americans.
- ‘The View’ pulls 2 hosts off the air over positive Covid tests, minutes before interview with VP Harrison September 24, 2021 at 5:05 pm
Two hosts of “The View” tested positive for Covid-19 on Friday moments before a sit-down interview with Vice President Kamala Harris.
- Biden says unvaccinated Americans are ‘costing all of us’ as he presses Covid vaccine mandateson September 24, 2021 at 4:56 pm
Biden said unvaccinated people are hindering economic growth, costing jobs and putting unnecessary strain on the health-care system.
- House passes bill to protect abortion rights in response to restrictive Texas lawon September 24, 2021 at 4:06 pm
House Democrats approved a bill to protect abortion rights, a symbolic response to the Supreme Court’s refusal to block a Texas law banning most abortions.
- 5 things to know before the stock market opens Fridayon September 24, 2021 at 1:01 pm
U.S. stock futures dropped after another strong rally pushed the Dow into positive territory for the week.