Health and Science Latest news for health care.
- Elizabeth Holmes’ attorneys concerned about finding unbiased jurorson June 16, 2021 at 12:08 am
Holmes is facing federal charges in connection with wire fraud and conspiracy to commit wire fraud regarding her now defunct healthcare tech start-up, Theranos.
- More than 600,000 people have died from Covid in the U.S. as officials race to vaccinate more peopleon June 15, 2021 at 9:13 pm
The U.S. hit another grim milestone in the pandemic Monday, reaching more than 600,000 Covid fatalities as the nation races to administer more vaccine doses.
- New York lifts most Covid restrictions ‘effective immediately’ now that 70% of adults have at least one vaccine shoton June 15, 2021 at 8:32 pm
- 5 things to know before the stock market opens Tuesdayon June 15, 2021 at 12:43 pm
U.S. stock futures were flat Tuesday after a hotter government report on wholesale prices, which could stoke inflation fears.
- ‘Lethal’ and ‘highly contagious’ second Covid wave is now under control, Nepal’s prime minister sayson June 15, 2021 at 5:06 am
Nepal’s second wave of Covid infections is tapering off — but the country needs more vaccines, Prime Minister Khadga Prasad Sharma Oli said.