Health and Science Latest news for health care.
- The Covid pandemic drives Pfizer’s 2022 revenue to a record $100 billionon January 31, 2023 at 6:41 pm
Sales of Paxlovid surged to $18.9 billion in 2022, which was the first full year the antiviral pill was available.
- The end of the Covid health emergency won’t slow FDA clearance of shots and treatmentson January 31, 2023 at 6:32 pm
The FDA has used separate emergency powers to authorize the Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson and Novavax vaccines.
- Jim Cramer’s Investing Club meeting Tuesday: Caterpillar, J&J, Humanaon January 31, 2023 at 4:51 pm
The Investing Club holds its “Morning Meeting” every weekday at 10:20 a.m. ET.
- Pfizer expects 2023 sales to decline as much as 33% compared with record-breaking 2022on January 31, 2023 at 4:05 pm
The pharmaceutical company booked $100.3 billion for full-year 2022, an all-time high.
- Google’s ex-CEO Eric Schmidt tapped for federal biotech commission that allows members to keep biotech investmentson January 31, 2023 at 2:00 pm
Schmidt holds stakes in several biotech companies through a venture capital firm known as First Spark Ventures.