Energy Find the latest news and analysis, headlines, blogs and videos about energy markets, gas, oil, coal, commodities, nuclear power from CNBC.com.
- A British university is testing new low-carbon tech that could cut heating costson October 23, 2020 at 10:56 am
Homes old and new are being fitted with kit designed to make them more efficient.
- Walmart has a grand plan to help suppliers club together to buy green energyon October 23, 2020 at 10:34 am
The world’s largest retailer will help suppliers buy renewable energy via power purchase agreements.
- Ideas inspired by nature could change the way our towns and cities lookon October 23, 2020 at 7:38 am
Animals, plants and trees are helping to shape the urban environment.
- Microsoft, in climate pledge, to buy jet fuel made with waste oil for Alaska Airlineson October 22, 2020 at 11:39 pm
Microsoft is planning to buy alternative jet fuel for Alaska Airlines in an effort to offset business-travel emissions.
- Why Tesla’s 20-million electric vehicle goal could next take Elon Musk to Indiaon October 22, 2020 at 6:11 pm
As Tesla ramps electric vehicle production in China and constructs a new auto factory in Germany, Elon Musk envisions 20-million EVs from the company. Getting there could mean going to India next.