Energy Find the latest news and analysis, headlines, blogs and videos about energy markets, gas, oil, coal, commodities, nuclear power from CNBC.com.
- Denmark to trial green hydrogen production using offshore wind turbineson January 20, 2021 at 2:46 pm
The facility is expected to generate its first hydrogen toward the end of the year.
- The U.S. remains important in the oil market, even if Biden is less vocal than Trump: UAE energy ministeron January 20, 2021 at 9:41 am
The U.S. will remain important in oil markets, even if President-elect Biden is less vocal than President Trump, says UAE Energy Minister Suhail al-Mazrouei.
- OPEC chief pledges to deepen ties with new U.S. administration even as Biden calls for climate actionon January 20, 2021 at 5:43 am
OPEC will continue to strengthen relations with the U.S. energy industry under Joe Biden’s administration, its Secretary General Mohammed Barkindo told CNBC.
- From Jeep to Maserati, Stellantis to roll out 10 new EV models in 2021on January 20, 2021 at 12:07 am
The new company’s plans come as legacy automakers are struggling to convince Wall Street that they can compete against Tesla and a host of new EV start-ups.
- SpaceX bought two former Valaris oil rigs to build floating launchpads for its Starship rocketon January 19, 2021 at 7:26 pm
Elon Musk’s SpaceX bought two deepwater oil rigs last year and is converting them into floating launchpads for its Starship rocket.