Energy Find the latest news and analysis, headlines, blogs and videos about energy markets, gas, oil, coal, commodities, nuclear power from CNBC.com.
- Buy these defensive plays for a potentially difficult December in the market, traders sayon December 3, 2021 at 4:07 pm
With strong earnings and a relatively inexpensive valuation, CVS Health could offer protection in a market showing cracks, says Joule Financial’s Quint Tatro.
- Huge $2.6 billion green hydrogen project planned for Europeon December 3, 2021 at 12:47 pm
The development will be situated on the Iberian Peninsula and is set to come online in 2025 or 2026.
- Enron turned obscure businesspeople into household names. Here’s where they are nowon December 3, 2021 at 1:16 am
Twenty years later, the last of the Enron defendants have completed their prison sentences and have sought to move on with their lives.
- Oil rises as OPEC+ sticks to January output hikeon December 2, 2021 at 7:52 pm
OPEC+ will convene to determine whether to stick with its plan to release more oil into the market or to restrain supply amid fears over the omicron variant.
- Why California should reconsider shutting down its last nuclear plant, scientists sayon December 2, 2021 at 6:47 pm
Scientists from MIT and Stanford came together to show how Diablo Canyon can be retrofitted to add revenue streams.