Energy Find the latest news and analysis, headlines, blogs and videos about energy markets, gas, oil, coal, commodities, nuclear power from CNBC.com.
- Russia and China are being driven together as the chasm with the West deepenson March 21, 2023 at 7:03 am
The U.S. and Ukraine’s allies in Europe fear that China throw its military might behind Russia as its invasion of Ukraine appears to be flagging.
- Oil rebounds after Brent prices slipped under $72 per barrel amid banking turmoilon March 20, 2023 at 8:35 pm
Oil prices rebounded and rose over 1% on Monday after diving to their lowest levels in 15 months amid turmoil in the banking sector.
- Club meeting recap: Buying this oversold market, looking ahead to Nvidia’s big weekon March 20, 2023 at 4:37 pm
The Investing Club holds its “Morning Meeting” every weekday at 10:20 a.m. ET.
- We’re adding to this oil stock after it fell 6% since last weekon March 20, 2023 at 3:25 pm
With oil prices and energy stocks under pressure in recent weeks, we’re again building up our position in this oil-and-gas firm.
- We’re buying Friday’s down market, adding industrial and oil shareson March 17, 2023 at 5:42 pm
Another regional bank-driven selloff on Wall Street on Friday gives us a chance to make two more small buys.