Energy Find the latest news and analysis, headlines, blogs and videos about energy markets, gas, oil, coal, commodities, nuclear power from CNBC.com.
- Here’s who might testify in Sam Bankman-Fried fraud trial: Parents, ex-girlfriend Ellison, Scaramuccion October 3, 2023 at 9:10 pm
Friends, family members, and investors were all named in a list of potential witnesses.
- A fresh haircut and ready for court: Day one of Sam Bankman-Fried’s criminal trialon October 3, 2023 at 9:10 pm
Former crypto titan Sam Bankman-Fried faces charges of fraud and money laundering related to the collapse of his crypto exchange, FTX.
- Former BP boss Bob Dudley says Looney’s shock exit ‘came out of nowhere’on October 3, 2023 at 3:43 pm
Former BP CEO Bob Dudley said Tuesday that the shock resignation of Bernard Looney last month “came out of nowhere.”
- The $8 billion Sam Bankman-Fried criminal trial starts today — here’s what’s at stake and how we got hereon October 3, 2023 at 2:37 pm
Sam Bankman-Fried’s criminal trial kicks off with jury selection in New York on Tuesday morning.
- Bonds, oil and the dollar: What investors need to know about these 3 headwinds for stockson October 3, 2023 at 12:27 pm
Three material hurdles are standing in the way of stocks returning to their winning ways: a rise in bond yields, oil prices and the dollar.