Energy Find the latest news and analysis, headlines, blogs and videos about energy markets, gas, oil, coal, commodities, nuclear power from CNBC.com.
- Energy firm outlines plans for major hydrogen project that will use UK’s largest electrolyzeron April 14, 2021 at 1:32 pm
If approved, the facility could start supplying the commercial market before the year 2023.
- What ‘energy transition’? Global fossil fuel use is accelerating and set to get even worseon April 14, 2021 at 8:56 am
Policymakers are under intensifying pressure to deliver on promises made as part of the Paris Agreement ahead of this year’s COP26.
- ‘Let’s make it count’: World leaders, royalty and environmentalists gear up for major climate summit COP26on April 14, 2021 at 7:42 am
The summit is set to be held in the Scottish city of Glasgow between Nov. 1 and 12, 2021.
- Iran to defy uranium enrichment limits of 2015 nuclear deal after attack on Natanz facilityon April 13, 2021 at 7:42 pm
The move comes two days after Tehran said its underground Natanz atomic facility experienced a blackout.
- IMF hikes growth forecast for the Middle East, says recovery will be ‘divergent’on April 11, 2021 at 1:13 pm
The International Monetary Fund revised its growth forecast for 2021 up to 4%.