Energy Find the latest news and analysis, headlines, blogs and videos about energy markets, gas, oil, coal, commodities, nuclear power from CNBC.com.
- The G-7 may cap Russia’s oil price — but it won’t dent Moscow’s war cheston November 26, 2022 at 7:40 am
The Group of 7 nations are in talks to cap Russian oil at between $65 and $70 a barrel but it won’t have a great impact on Moscow’s oil revenues, analysts say.
- DCG’s Barry Silbert reveals crypto firm has $2 billion in debt as he tries to calm investors after FTXon November 25, 2022 at 6:26 pm
Barry Silbert, the founder of crypto conglomerate DCG, said his company is on pace to generate $800 million in revenue this year as he tries to calm investors.
- ‘Heated’ and ‘really ugly’: Europe fails to thrash out details on gas price cap as talks turn souron November 25, 2022 at 12:09 pm
European energy ministers failed Thursday to reach a compromise over a cap on natural gas prices after “heated”, “ugly” and “tough” discussions.
- Renault wants to use water from depths of 4,000 meters to supply heat to an old production planton November 25, 2022 at 6:48 am
Drilling work on the project will start in late 2023, according to the French automotive giant.
- After decades as a nuclear powerhouse, France makes its play in offshore windon November 25, 2022 at 6:43 am
Located in waters off the south west coast of France, the Saint-Nazaire project consists of 80 turbines.