Energy Find the latest news and analysis, headlines, blogs and videos about energy markets, gas, oil, coal, commodities, nuclear power from CNBC.com.
- China is kicking out more than half the world’s bitcoin miners – and a whole lot of them could be headed to Texason June 15, 2021 at 11:13 pm
China is in the process of kicking out all its bitcoin miners, and many of them could be headed to Texas.
- Hydrogen planes, electric propulsion and new regulations: Aviation is changing on June 15, 2021 at 3:27 pm
Sustainable design, innovation and legislation will all be important in the future.
- Jaguar Land Rover is developing a hydrogen-powered vehicle and plans to test it out this yearon June 15, 2021 at 11:26 am
Company describes fuel cell electric vehicles as being “complimentary to battery electric vehicles.”
- GE, Safran developing cleaner energy aircraft engines that could work with hybrid technology, hydrogenon June 14, 2021 at 4:12 pm
General Electric’s aviation unit and joint venture partner Safran plan to develop new aircraft engines that would require more than 20% less fuel.
- How this billionaire family business wants to become a better corporate citizenon June 14, 2021 at 11:00 am
Kevin Tan, CEO of Alliance Global explains the company’s post-pandemic environmental and social efforts.