Energy Find the latest news and analysis, headlines, blogs and videos about energy markets, gas, oil, coal, commodities, nuclear power from CNBC.com.
- 3 takeaways from the Investing Club’s ‘Morning Meeting’ on Fridayon August 12, 2022 at 5:48 pm
The Club talks oil, Apple, Johnson & Johnson and other Club holdings.
- Why the U.S. is struggling to modernize the electric gridon August 12, 2022 at 11:45 am
The overall duration of power interruptions in the U.S. more than doubled between 2015 and 2020.
- German energy giant RWE to burn extra coal as Russian gas supplies dwindleon August 12, 2022 at 9:17 am
Germany is recommissioning some of its coal-fired power plants in order to compensate for a lack of Russian gas.
- Tiger 21, an exclusive club of investors, says the ultra rich are doubling down on stockson August 12, 2022 at 5:35 am
Tiger 21 consists of 1,200 members with a cumulative $140 billion in assets, and individuals must have at least $20 million in liquid assets to qualify for membership.
- Gas prices are falling — Here’s why it’s happening and whether it can continueon August 11, 2022 at 10:31 pm
The national average for a gallon of gas dropped below $4 on Thursday for the first time since March. Is more relief coming?